- How can the help desk be reached?
- How are bills received?
Bills are sent via email or U.S. mail.
- How can the PIN for the IVR service be reset?
Call the Help Desk at 844-511-3537 or email IVR@iconectiv.numberportability.com.
- How can a password for ELEP be reset?
Users can contact iconectiv at ELEP@iconectiv.numberportability.com or call 844-511-3537 to have a password reset.
- The system states that the telephone number has “not been ported,” what does that mean?
"Not ported” means that the telephone number has not been moved to another Service Provider and that it still resides with the Service Provider originally assigned that area code and prefix.
- The IVR service only provides the Service Provider information for numbers that have been ported
- The ELEP service provides the Service Provider information for both non-ported and ported numbers